Monday 5 December 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #77

Today I'm sharing my DT page for the new challenge that just starting over at The Memory Nest.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/11/make-it-monday-no-77.html

And how long ago does Halloween seem now I'm in the midst of Christmas preparations and my Let's December Daily album!


This was my youngest grandson's first real taste of trick or treating and he got really excited about all the children coming to knock at his door.


I'm really pleased that I put my Halloween stamps to good use on this page - using stamps on pages more often is something I intend to address next year.


I chose to put the TREAT part of the title in larger alphas as he melted my heart in this pic and does look an absolute cute treat himself!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU, gorgeous grunge; Clearly Besotted, Halloween Spirit
Inks: Ranger distress, wilted violet
Alphas: Simple Stories, So Rad
Stickers: Simple Stories, So Rad

So how will you use this sketch? I'm guessing we may seem some thanksgiving or even Christmas pages popping up in The Memory Nest's gallery. Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks for your time today and your visit is especially appreciated at this super busy time of year. So I'm sending you Christmas sparkle!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.