Wednesday 7 December 2016

The Male Room - #50 December Celebrations

Hello and welcome. Today I'm here to share my DT card for the new challenge at The Male Room. No prizes for guessing the theme!

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2016/12/challenge-50-theme.html

And I went with a fairly traditional Christmas theme, but more modern colours.


The star is stamped and heat embossed onto black card stock with three different metallic colours. I love how this looks, so I also did the sentiment the same way.


I die cut the black card and some holographic golden card with stitched dies - a real sparkly shiny feast for the eyes!

Supplies:
Stamps: Star - unknown, think it was a mag freebie; Inky Doodles, sentiment from Christmas Jumpers
Inks: Versamark
Embossing: Honey Doo Crafts, silver sparkle, golden glamour, copper classic
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles

I'm wondering what your chosen celebration is for December and so looking forward to seeing what you create. Pop on over to The Male Room to check out the rest of the DT's wonderful inspiration and then it's over to you.

I rally appreciate your visit to my blog at this busy time of year, huge gratitude. And I'm sending you Christmas sparkle!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jane, love the glitter and the sentiment.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! So classy and elegant! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a elegant Christmas card you made :-)) I like the gold-black colours.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that emboss powder mix you've done, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.