Saturday 3 December 2016

Let's December Daily - Title Pages & Day 1

http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com/2016/12/janes-day-1.html
And so it's all begun - that magical month of December and the start of my daily record!

Today I'm sharing my title pages and the first two days of my album over at Let's December Daily where you'll get the full low down, but here's some pics to whet your appetite:



And I'm also sharing the idea of an Advent photo challenge. I'm intending to take a photo and share it on instagram throughout Advent. Want to join me? I'll be using #janesadventchallenge and here's the photo themes:


Thanks for joining me today, it's been great having your company. And I'm sending you Christmas sparkle to keep you crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.