Thursday 15 December 2016

Let's December Daily - Days 10 -13


My next four pages are up on the Let's December Daily blog today. Here's a taster:

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

 Day 13

My day 10 page is all about the tags I made using my new 2016 colours. This is how I went about making them:


I collected together all my supplies -  aqua and dotted green cardstock, an array of washi tape and a tag die.


I cut strips from the card a little wider than the die, drew a line where the top and bottom of the die would be and then added the washi across so that there would be four strips per tag.


I die cut all the tags and piled them up and punched the holes using my crop-a-dile.


I stamped the Merry Christmas greeting and added some brown twine. All three main colours plus the red on each tag, YAY!


Hope you enjoyed my post today and will pop on over to Let's December Daily to check out the rest of my album pages. 

Thanks so much for visiting. And I'm sending you Christmas sparkle!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.