Thursday 1 December 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #202

Oh wow! Here we are on the very first day of the magical month of December. Everything is beginning to tingle!

And CAS Colours & Sketches new colour challenge is here today to get your festivities off with a sparkle! This week we're asking you to choose a favourite 2016 colour combo and make it seasonal.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2016/12/challenge-202-seasonal-colours.html

And I went for this beautiful trio of colours from May 19th:


I kept everything very simple and very CAS and and very flat and very quick! Perfect for this busy time of year.



Unusually I started this card by stamping the images and then placing the washi strips to fit. The greeting was the last finishing touch.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Jingle Bells, Simply Said II
Inks: SU, blackberry bliss, metallic silver, lost lagoon
Washi from my stash

You can check out all the other DT cards here and also find a link to all the 2016 colours under the tab at the top of the CC&S blog. You're also get a chance to meet some of our new Design Team as they join in and play along this week - and the remaining new DT will be introduced when they join in next week.

I'm also starting my Advent photo challenge today. Here's my list:


I'll be sharing my pics on instagram at #janesadventchallenge. I'd love for you to join in with me and countdown to Christmas together.

I'm really thrilled to have had you drop by my blog today, massive thanks.  And I'm sending you Christmas sparkle!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I had a feeling you might chose a colour combo with a shade of purple in it ;) This is a fabulous festive make Jane, the non traditional colours with the silver sparkle work beautifully and loving your use of Uniko too :) Perfectly CAS and festive. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!Love the advent challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jane! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Jane! Love the wash & glitter strips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS and festive! Nicely done, Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.