Sunday 4 December 2016

AAA Cards - #79 Christmas

The new AAA Cards Challenge begins today and of course the theme is Christmas.

http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2016/12/game-79-christmas.html

Here's my fun card:


I used a circle stencil to make a little bubble of sky and then stamped the whimsical reindeer on top of it. A strip of washi just grounded his hooves and placed my stamped sentiment.


A trio of enamel dots finished my card a treat.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Let's Prance
Inks: SU, soft sky; Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: tan, cinnamon, poppy
Embellishments: Doodlebug Sprinkles, blue jean asst.; Wink of Stella, clear; washi from my stash 

We're all looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards pop up in the AAA Cards gallery, should be a fantastic collection!

I'm linking this card up with Kylie's Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge:

http://addictedtostamps-kylie.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/day-1-twelve-days-of-christmas-cards.html

Thanks for visiting today. And I'm sending you Christmas sparkle to keep you crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and wow to the accurate stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this little playful reindeer running along his washi way. Love that you put him in a sky bubble, and I reallu LOVE that sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out on this set from CBS when they closed the shop and it was sold out! Grrrr! Bit miffed as it's fantastic and love how you've used it. Super cute and fun too Jane. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I've just seen the set in a big us-store... It's on my wishlist now. :-)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love the red washi tape across the card and the reindeer is fabulous sitting nicely all proud to be on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, this reindeer alone is cute enough, but your card put it on top of my wishlist! (need to shop them in usa - so they wouldn't be here early enough for this years christmas cards - sad!)
    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute!! Love the way he is running across the washi, what a great concept. And the masked circle grounds him perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me smile, Jane. :) So fun and cute and CAS. Love that washi. I received your Christmas card. Beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.